How to Instagram your wedding, it’s easier than you might think! Brides no longer have to wait weeks (or months) to see their professional wedding pictures. Brides are using hashtags to collect images. Instagram is a quick and easy way to get candids from you’re your guests on your big day, and it lets your guest be involved. The best part of using Instagram at your wedding is you have instant pictures to look at from your family and friends.
- Create a hashtag # for your wedding and all of your friends pictures can be seen in one place! (Check to see that it hasn’t been used before)
- Add pictures prior to the wedding of your and your fiancé at your venue, cake tasting etc
- Print hashtag on your wedding save the date and wedding invitation
- Subtle hashtag reminders with instructions for guests to share Instagram pictures of your wedding (on tables, menu cards)
- Put up a large screen at your wedding to display the photos and videos in real-time
- Put out some props or masks to entertain your guests when they take #Instagram photos at your #wedding
- Share pictures of your wedding day with us on Instagram #shaadibazaar
It’s that easy! We hope you enjoyed our advice column on How to Instagram your wedding! Now you are on your way to having Instagram wedding photos the same night!
After your wedding festivities are over and you’ve found some amazing photos from your wedding guests on instagram, check out these sites on ways to print your Instagram photos:
- Sticky9 – Make affordable and adorable magnets of your Instagram photos from your wedding day!
- Printstagram – From mini-stickers to calendars, posters and more, this is site has it all.
- PostalPix – Print wedding photos from your iphone with this free iPhone
- Blurb – You can create a mini wedding photo book from all your Instagram photos with this site!
- Image Snap – Prints your photos onto ceramic tile of all shapes and sizes!
- Casetagram – Create custom Apple and Galaxy mobile device cases from your wedding photos!
- CanvasPop – Print your favorite wedding Instagram pics on high quality canvas! Even your low-resolution images print perfectly with their special ‘Picture Perfect’ technology!
Thanks for visiting our South Asian wedding site, we hope we have inspired you!