Our bride Simanta is sharing all the details from her unique and dazzling wedding day! She will share tidbits and advice for you while you are planning your South Asian wedding. Arts and Memories captured these gorgeous wedding photos from Simanta and Brian\’s Indian fusion wedding day. We are back at the Danversport Yacht Club in Danvers, MA for the wedding reception.
Bride’s Favorite Memory: My favorite memory from the fusion wedding is being announced husband and wife and having everyone cheer as the wedding ceremony finished and it was time to make our exit to the reception. It\’s a great moment when you realize the scope of the day and how happy everyone is to be there to celebrate with you.
First Dance Song: Tupelo Honey by Van Morrison for their first dance song.
- Priest: Swadesh Mukherji
- Photography: Art & Memories
- Hair & Makeup: Bride: Sarah Bortner (hair) & Chrissy Silva (makeup);
- For bridesmaids: Vidhi Dalia
- DJ: Curtis Knight Productions
- Indian Caterer: Masala Art
- Wedding Decor: Alankar
- Horse for Baraat: Blazing Saddles
- Wedding Invitations: Indianweddingcard.com
- Wedding programs and save-the-date: MagnetStreet.com
- Transportation: WEBB Transportation
- Venue: Danversport Yacht Club