Judy's Village Flowers Inc., located on Foxboro common in Foxboro, Massachusetts was established in September of 1990. Family owned and operated by Judith Duffy, Judy's Village Flowers continues to provide beautiful flowers and unparalleled service over the last 19 years. As a full service florist, we provide many varieties of flowers: fresh, silk or dried, plants, balloons, fruit baskets, gourmet baskets and gift baskets for any occasion. We specialize in wedding designs for weddings of any size, serving an average of 200 brides and grooms per year.
We are proud of the service we provide to you and your bridal party. To us, full service includes the following:
- Visiting your sites - If we are unfamiliar with either your ceremony or reception location, we will visit it before your first appointment. We service an average of 200 weddings per year and have many photo albums of churches, parks and reception halls. There is no charge associated with visiting your site.
- Delivery and explaining your flowers - A wedding coordinator from Judy's Village Flowers will deliver your bridal flowers to your home (or another site where you're getting dressed) and fully explain which flowers belong to each member of the bridal party.
- We are at your ceremony - A wedding coordinator from Judy's will then go to your ceremony site and pin on all boutonnieres and corsages. This ensures that the flowers are pinned on correctly and that everyone receives their designated flower. We are also there to make sure your flowers look beautiful! We then await the bride's arrival and stay at the ceremony until she goes down the aisle. This process gives us peace of mind so we know that everything is perfect, and our bride is completely satisfied.
- We are not a drop and run florist.
- Timely delivery and unforgettable decorating - Your centerpieces, cake flowers, head table piece, place card table piece and all other reception flowers will be set up at least 2 hours prior to your reception unless otherwise instructed by your function coordinator.
A few more items to keep in mind:
- There is no consultation fee for any appointment at Judy's Village Flowers
- There is a $300.00 non-refundable deposit to secure your wedding date. This deposit will be subtracted from your ending balance.
- Please come prepared to all of your appointments. We need as much information about you and your wedding as possible. For example the following items are very helpful: pictures of your bridal gown and bridesmaids dresses, swatches of dresses, contact names and numbers for Recommendations you are working with, the time of your photos, names and number of people whom are receiving flowers, and so on.