We understand the essence of a traditional Indian wedding. Make yours unforgettable here at the San Jose Marriott where brides love our innovative spaces, inspired experiences, and personalized service. Our versatile event venues — including our 9,075-square-foot ballroom accommodating up to 500 guests and more intimate outdoor rooftop patio — offer the perfect setting for celebration and enable you to design a truly spectacular affair.
The San Jose Marriott Features:
· Recent $12 million top-to-bottom renovation with the newest, modern, guest rooms in San Jose
· Contemporary, chic lobby with high-tech touches for the perfect first impression
· Entrance space for Bherath
· Fire Ceremonies (some limitations may apply)
· Creative event spaces for rehearsal dinners, showers, receptions, and traditional Indian celebrations, including a rooftop lounge with views of the city, Celebrity Chef Michael Mina’s Arcadia Steakhouse (offering 2 private rooms) and trendy Tanq bar on property for post-reception fun
· Certified Wedding Planner and officiant on property
· Flexible catering options for traditional cuisine (Indian cuisine and kosher options available, outside catering also welcome)
· VIP suites available for bride and groom ready rooms
· A gorgeous naturally-lit foyer just outside the large ballroom, perfect for the cocktail hour
· Ability to earn Marriott Rewards® points to use toward your honeymoon or anniversary trip
· Preferred partnerships with local vendors to help your vision come to life
· On-site audio/visual team for executing any lighting or sound needs
· Within walking distance to many San Jose attractions so guests can enjoy a pre/post wedding stay.
Contact us, and we can get started on sending your more information - Fill out the form below today.